Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Piano Trio No.1. Arrangement for Piano Four Hands, Op.8 by Johannes Brahms

Waltz op. 12, no. 2 - Edvard Grieg (piano)

Well not my best performance. again sorry no actual video.


Download and print PDF scores of Piano Trio No.1. Arrangement for Piano Four Hands, Op.8 by Johannes Brahms

Paramore: Hallelujah Orchestra Arrangement

This is my first ever arrangement and I did this because I thought someone would at least try to attempt this. Haha, I had to listen to like 4 different versions of Hallelujah to arrange it exactly the way I wanted it. But since it's just a demo, I didn't put any dynamics. I don't exactly plan to either cuz I'm lazy :P. Update: Hahaha, I knew the day that people would ask for it would come. This is the score and I'm in the process of making the seperate parts. Pg. 1 - i55.photobucket.com Pg. 2 - i55.photobucket.com Pg. 3 - i55.photobucket.com Pg. 4 - i55.photobucket.com Pg. 5 - i55.photobucket.com Pg. 6 - i55.photobucket.com Pg. 7 - i55.photobucket.com Pg. 8 - i55.photobucket.com Pg. 9 - i55.photobucket.com Pg. 10 - i55.photobucket.com Pg. 11 - i55.photobucket.com Pg. 12 - i55.photobucket.com Pg. 13 - i55.photobucket.com Update: I stumbled upon my sheet music seperates. 1st Violin: Pg. 1 - i341.photobucket.com Pg. 2 - i341.photobucket.com 2nd Vioin: Pg. 1 - i341.photobucket.com Pg. 2 - i341.photobucket.com Cello: Pg. 1 - i341.photobucket.com Pg. 2 - i341.photobucket.com Contrabass/Bass: Pg. 1 - i341.photobucket.com Pg. 2 - i341.photobucket.com (I am sorry to my fellow viola players, for I never made a seperate viola part since. Though it does have an important solo, so if you do plan on playing it with a full orchestra, please try to include the viola part.)